There are many ways to donate at Lawrence! Checks are always appreciated, but sports and concert tickets, gift cards, or services that we can add to a raffle or auction are also a great source of income for the PTO. We encourage you to get creative!
Please send your check, made out to the Lawrence School PTO, to 27 Francis St., Brookline, MA, 02446 or donate online through Paypal (see link below). The Lawrence PTO is an exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
Ever Wonder Where PTO Dollars Go?
56% of your donations underwrite creative teacher-initiated projects and support teacher needs
• Supplement classroom supplies for every teacher
• Provide transportation for field trips in every grade
• Update the Library collections and fund author visits
• Award grants to teachers for innovative projects throughout the school
34% provides valuable enrichment programs
• Sponsor the presentation of outstanding Performing and Visual Arts programs
• Provide 100% of funding for morning and after-school sports
• Subsidize the lower school drama program
• Support the Understanding Disabilities program
• Send an Educator to Japan (SET-J)
10% is used to support, strengthen and celebrate the Lawrence community
• Host community-building events like Family Fun Night and International Night
• Provide scholarships for all school- and PTO-sponsored activities
• Maintain this website, produce the weekly Monday Update, publish the school directory
A detailed budget is available at every PTO meeting.