PTO Phonathon is TODAY, October 23!
Donate now through PayPal.
|$2,000||Sponsor Farm School|
|$1,000||Sponsor the intramural sports program|
|$500||Sponsor an art show, a visual arts/performing arts program, or host an award winning author|
|$450||Sponsor a field trip bus or sponsor the purchase of kinesthetic furniture and equipment|
|$350||Sponsor tools and technology such as Kinder Lab Robotics and remote controls for projectors|
|$300||Sponsor library books for summer reading program or sponsor the Hatching Chicks program|
|$250||Sponsor a standing desk|
|$200||Sponsor workshops and classes for teachers and specialists|
|$150||Sponsor the school garden with the purchase of needed supplies or sponsor book to support leveled reading in the Literacy and Math Centers|
|$75||Sponsor sensory equipment like therapy balls,
kick bands, weighted lap pads and other materials to help increase focus and attention
|$25||Sponsor materials for the Math Resource Center including iPad application to enhance teaching across curriculum in all grade levels|
Ever Wonder Where PTO Dollars Go?
56% of your donations underwrite creative teacher-initiated projects and support teacher needs
• Supplement classroom supplies for every teacher
• Provide transportation for field trips in every grade
• Update the Library collections and fund author visits
• Award grants to teachers for innovative projects throughout the school
34% provides valuable enrichment programs
• Sponsor the presentation of outstanding Performing and Visual Arts programs
• Provide 100% of funding for morning and after-school sports
• Subsidize the lower school drama program
• Support the Understanding Disabilities program
• Send an Educator to Japan (SET-J)
10% is used to support, strengthen and celebrate the Lawrence community
• Host community-building events like Family Fun Night and International Night
• Provide scholarships for all school- and PTO-sponsored activities
• Maintain this website, produce the weekly Monday Update, publish the school directory
A detailed budget is available at every PTO meeting.
Other ways to donate:
Checks are always appreciated, but sports and concert tickets, gift cards, or services that we can add to a raffle or auction are also a great source of income for the PTO. We encourage you to get creative!
Please send your check, made out to the Lawrence School PTO, to 27 Francis St., Brookline, MA, 02446 or donate online through Paypal (see link below). The Lawrence PTO is an exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are fully tax-deductible.