Dear Lawrence Families,
- Please ensure that you are logging into Parent Portal to verify your data before school starts! Info Below!
We are excited that you and your child will be joining us for the 2016-2017 school year. Lawrence is a safe, just and caring community of students in which we work to create a strong sense of belonging for each child. Students learn to respect themselves and others and to value and honor the diversity of cultures, backgrounds, and learning differences. We strive to create a life-long love of learning and develop the habits of mind, knowledge, and skills to promote continuous learning and a voice for self-expression.
Families are valued as partners and play a very active role in the school. Here are some ways to stay informed and get involved:
- Refer to the PTO Summer Mailing (sent home in August).
- Refer to the Principal’s Welcome on the PTO Website for more information
- Sign-up for PTO Email & Check School Website: The PTO sends out a weekly “Monday Update” email with weekly announcements and a link to the Principal’s Corner published on the school’s website.
- Attend PTO Meetings held a few times a year (a mix of mornings and evenings) and focused on a topic of interest to parents.
- Attend Principal’s Forums held several times during the year at 8:00 a.m. These sometimes begin with a focus topic, but include time for informal Q&A.
- Volunteer: Refer to the Parent Volunteer Opportunities in the summer mailing or on-line to sign-up.
- Support the PTO: There are many ways that parents enhance the school by providing resources, programs, and other opportunities for students, staff and parents that would not otherwise exist. I urge you to join and support the PTO next year.
- New Family Welcome! – If you are new to Lawrence, as am I, please plan on attending the New Family Welcome on September 7 at 8:00am in the Library!
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school community!
“If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.” Meghan, Age 13
“Failure is NOT an Option!” Apollo 13
Sincerely, Warren Blair
Log in to the Aspen Parent Portal. Go to https://sis.brookline.k12.ma.us and enter your user name and password.
**Usernames are typically lastnamefirstinitial (Tom Jones would be jonest).**
If you do not know your user name and password, look for the email that you were sent by the district. If you still can’t find it, please email email@example.com to request them.
- August 21, 2016Principal's Corner
- August 21, 2016Principal's Welcome
- August 4, 2016Summer Message from Principal Warren Blair
- June 20, 2016Principals Corner
- June 20, 2016Words of Thanks from Rick Rogers
- June 20, 2016Thoughts on Leaving
- June 20, 2016News and Notes
- June 13, 2016Principal’s Corner
- June 13, 2016News and Notes
- June 6, 2016Principal’s Corner