Meeting to address the needs of advanced language learners
January 18th in the 8-9:30am
Lawrence School Cafeteria
Parents from both Lawrence and other Brookline schools have been working on ways to improve our world language program to fit the needs of heritage and advanced learners in our Spanish and Mandarin classes. In this meeting we will hear an update from district leaders and parents and also work to combine our efforts for a finalized plan. For more info on the agenda and the initial proposal please visit the LLCG webpage
- January 15, 2018Advanced Language Learners, January 18
- January 1, 2018Island Escape - Teachers and Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- December 22, 2017Family Fun Night 2018
- December 22, 2017Lawrence Special Activities - Winter 2018
- December 11, 2017News and Notes
- December 11, 2017Lawrence Library Blog
- December 9, 2017Principal's Corner
- December 9, 2017Announcing 2017 BEF Idealab Grants!
- December 9, 2017Bake sale for Puerto Rico Thursday & Friday after school!
- December 3, 20172018 PTO Play Audition, December 7