This year’s SET-J grant recipient, Ms. Katy McGraw (4-8th grade Math Specialist) has been in Japan from June 21to July 1!
Please check her adventures on her blog (https://mcgrawinjapan.blogspot.com/).
Also, please congratulate Mr. Jon Weinberger (4th grade teacher), the recipient for 2019 SET-J grant!
The SET-J committee announced the 2019 SET-J grant to the teachers in March, and all interested candidates were asked to submit an essay. The SET-J committee, Principal and the PTO president chose the grant recipient in April.
The “Sending Educators To Japan” program, which is funded by the PTO, has been sending Lawrence teachers to Japan since 2002. Click here to learn more about SET-J. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 21, 2018SET-J (Sending Educators To Japan) program news
- June 18, 2018Honor Maxine Hunter, a retiring Lawrence teacher
- June 5, 2018Lawrence DICE (Diversity, Inclusion, Community, and Equity) Meeting, June 12
- May 28, 2018Used Book Sale Thank YOU!!
- May 20, 2018The Dale Street Family Home Fund
- May 20, 2018Lawrence Community Dialogue on Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
- May 15, 2018Pre-order your year book today
- May 14, 2018Improving the World Language program
- May 6, 2018May 8 Override Election
- May 6, 2018Iris Feldman Memorial Library Proposal