Dear Lawrence Families,
We are settling into our daily routines and students are engaged and learning.. Mr. Blair and Ms. Horst have presented our behavior guidelines with 6, 7, and 8 grades and are talking with other grades. Teachers are also working with their students on our expectations. This is a good week to review how you want your child(ren) to “be” at school.
Thank you for attending the K-2 Open House and we hope to see everyone else at their Open Houses this week.
Our PTA continues to be a great support for our students, families and staff! The first meeting is listed below. See the PTO Website for how to get involved!
The First Principal Forum date is also below. All our welcome! This is a chance to hear from the principal about Lawrence and also to ask questions.
- School Start Time – Please plan on having your children here by 7:50am so they are in class at 8:00am. We are doing much better! We have gone from over 45 tardies each day the first week to about 15 each day this week! Great job everyone! Students tell us that they do not like to be late to class!
- Parking – We still need your cooperation on parking. Thank you for only parking in identified areas and for using the pickup and drop off correctly. Do not park on street corners or in front of driveways and do NOT use Newell Rd! These procedures are for everyone’s safety!
- Please remember that school dismisses on Fridays at 1:40pm.
- Tuesday September 20 – 6-8 Open House, 6:00-8:00pm
- Wednesday, September 21 – 3-5 Open House, 6:00- 7:15pm
- Tuesday, September 27 – PTA, 8:00-9:00am, Library
- Thursday, September 29 – Principal Forum, 8:00-9:00am, Library
- Please refer to previous Principal Corners for more information
“We all need a little more Awesome in our lives” Kid President, (Ask a 6, 7 or 8th grader)
“Popping popcorn without a lid isn’t smart.” Alex, age 11
Sincerely, Warren Blair
- September 18, 2016Principal’s Corner
- September 18, 2016News and Notes
- September 11, 2016Principal’s Corner
- September 11, 2016News and Notes
- September 2, 2016Principal's Corner
- September 2, 2016News and Notes
- August 21, 2016Principal's Corner
- August 21, 2016Principal's Welcome
- August 4, 2016Summer Message from Principal Warren Blair
- June 20, 2016Principals Corner