There are many ways to support the Lawrence School in Brookline and we’d love to show our support of local business in return.
Below are specific needs of commercial sponsors at Lawrence Events. Please consider financial support if you are not able to provide one of these following items:
Coffee and Kleenex Welcome Committee
- Food Truck
- Donations or Discounts (Pizza, Baked Goods, Water, etc)
Food Day Festival
- Booth Vendor (Provide food samples)
- Raffle Prize donations (Gift Certificates, Baskets, Non-Perishable food items)
Family Fun Run
- Bagels/Bread (Currently provided by Fanagle Bagel)
- Bounce House or other Entertainment
- Gift Certificates (Currently Provided by Marathon Sports)
- Prize items for Top Runners
- Top Boy
- Top Girl
- First Place
- Second Place
- Third Place
Family Fun Night
- Food Donations (??)
- Food Sponsors
- Music or other Entertainment
- Financial Help cover cost of printing and postage.
and many more…
When you support the Lawrence School, here are the places where we will advertise your business:
- Weekly Newsletter
- Community Bulletin Board
- Featured Banner on the lawrenceschoolbrookline.org.
- Lawrence Directory
- Post Event Thank You Messages (on website and newsletter)
Here’s How it Works
- Fill out this “Sponsorship Interests Form” or leave a message with our fundraising liason TBD.
- Someone will get back with you as soon as possible with the next steps…
- The Advertising team will configure your ads and messages and schedule for their publications.
- [tenative] You will be able to see a report of the statistics on your ad banners.