News and Notes
- PTO Leadership 2017-18
The PTO executive and general board is now in place for 2017-18. We had an impressive number of nominees whom all will be part of PTO next year.
Please welcome new PTO members: Amanda Gordon, Mike Blaney and Heather Hoganson for Co-presidents, Ines Costa Diaz and Christina Grady for Co-VPs, Brandie Ratliff for Secretary and Jamie Carrillo for Assistant treasurer. In addition please welcome general board members: Grady Clouse, Ivey Bueno, Jenny Tam, Tamu Jackson and Chris Ternan.
We are also privileged to have Harold Price (VP), Holly Jordan (Treasurer), Marcia Ramos, Kay Kobayashi and Laura O’Brien (board members) to continue in their current roles.
We also would like to take the opportunity to thank the nominating committee: Harold Price, Jennifer Tulipani and Chris Deister for months of hard work to assemble this fine team.
- 2016-17 Year Book Now On Sale!
- For grades K-7: order now while supplies last – $20! Books will be available the week of June 12th. For 8th grade special edition contact Mrs. Alper.
- Farewell to Ms. Ventura and Mr. Blair
- Please join us on Wednesday June 7th , 5-6pm in the Library as we say good bye to Ms. Lorri Ventura Lawrence Special Education Team Facilitator who will be retiring, and to Mr. Warren Blair our Principal who will be returning to Colorado at the end of school year. Come mingle or share a moment and enjoy light snack and refreshments.
- Lawrence School PTO 1 Mile and 5K Family Fun Run
- Sunday, June 4th, 2017. Join us for the 5th Annual Lawrence School Family Fun Run. Register before May 19th to guarantee your T-shirt on Race Day.
- Lawrence 4th-8th Grade Spring Band Concert
- Tuesday, June 6th, 2017, 7pm in the Lawrence Auditorium.
- Spring Picnic Volunteers Needed!
- Picnic will be held on June 8th at 6:00pm. Click here to signup for one of the activities including set up, selling pizza, cake walk or clean up and more…
- Thank you to Karen Stern, Dana Greene, the Book Fair Team and over 45 Lawrence parents who sorted thousands of books sold to our community. For all of this work, we raised $4000 that will benefit all of our kids.
- Thank you to Sharon Grimberg, Heather Hoganson, Angela Lee, Julie Park, Nicola Thompson, and Wendy Zazik for volunteering their time with the Understanding Our Differences sessions.
- Do you have someone to thank? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org