– Assemblies, school concerts & music programs for ages Preschool-Grade 5
– Full-school concerts or separate shows for younger & older children
– “I Like To Read” program featuring songs about books and learning to read
– “Math Is My Middle Name” program featuring songs about basic math concepts
– “Science is Fun!” program featuring songs about science and technology topics
– Parents’ nights, book fairs, ice cream socials, afterschool & special needs programs
– Flexible fees for reduced budgets, any sized group and all kinds of events
– Indoor and outdoor concerts • Early or last minute bookings accepted
Now booking music and puppet performances for the 2015-2016 school year. Rick is available for all kinds of school performances, including assemblies, parents’ nights, festivals and fairs, and fundraisers.
His programs feature original songs with acoustic guitar accompaniment, singing and talking animal puppets (for younger children) and lots of movement, humor, and audience participation, and they are appropriate for grades Pre-K to Grade 5. He can do full school concerts or separate shows for the younger and older children.
Over the past year he has been writing new songs and building props for his “Math is My Middle Name” and “Science is Fun!” math and science programs. These programs are very flexible and can cover a wide range of S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) topics, and can be adapted to content appropriate for the age groups he’s working with.
Rick is also still presenting “I Like To Read” program which works well for reading incentives and all kinds of reading and literacy events.
He has been playing music for children full-time since 1990. Over the years he has presented over 3500 children’s concerts all over New England and kids have a great time at his shows.
Please visit the website (www.rickgoldin.com) for links to math and science and other videos.
If you’d like he can also send you a free copy of my “I Like To Read” CD, or send you digital files of his songs that you can upload to your phone or iPod.
This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Harold Price.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
NEW FAMILY WELCOME POINT PERSON:
Join Lawrence's New Family Welcome by being a first point of contact to families new to Lawrence. The welcome team is in search of 1 or 2 more members to help with school tours, showing new families around the school and answering any questions they may have. Tours currently occur one Tuesday per month at 8:15 (after drop-off) and one Thursday at 1:40 (before pick-up), so anyone who can commit to two or three of those per semester would be a big help! The welcome team would appreciate any help, but is seeking a middle school parent/caregiver, in particular, to add to the range of experience available to new families. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.