Fall Together 2020
We miss seeing our community members! Join us at Fall Together, a live premiere pre recorded virtual community event on Friday, October 30 at 7pm. This will be a great opportunity for our community members to meet and greet one another, virtually of course. We want to hear what this time of year means to you! Get thinking and get creative! Suggested ideas include but are not limited to Halloween costume submissions, fall STEAM creations, or sharing a favorite recipe from this time of year. Our community members are the stars of the show! Submissions and registration is available via the links below. Both links must be completed in order to participate.
Get all the details from Principal Crowley here.
Need some inspiration? Check out our Monster Mash dance tutorial below and send us videos of your favorite moves or the entire dance!
Need MORE inspiration? Watch this and then click to register below:
Link To Register
Link To Upload Video/Photo
Tips for photo/video submissions:
- Please submit video format in HORIZONTAL (16×9 – landscape mode)
- Ideal video format is .mov., mp4 and .m4v
- Ideal photo format is JPEGs or PNGs
Tips for shooting:
- Camera Angle – place the camera as close to eye level as possible
- Camera Framing – proper framing helps you be seen, make sure your head is close to the top of the frame but not cut off
- Light – source of light should be on face, in front of you, not behind you, make sure there isn’t a window behind you with light pouring in.
- Background – think about what is in your background, visually and audio sounds and there is nothing in the frame you don’t want others to see
- Sound/ Noise – try to be as close to the camera as possible for good sound, and your room in general is quiet and there isn’t a lot of outside noise around.
We will update this page of our PTO website with more details in the coming weeks and of course share the link to access the live premiere for Friday, October 30.
Thanks for your consideration! We look forward to this event!