The Wellness Committee is a district-wide committee led by Tricia Laham under the auspices of the Deputy Superintendent for Finance. Each school gets a representative in addition to all the district staff that makes up the committee.
The current Lawrence rep is Bettina Neuefeind.
Helpful Wellness Links:
- Official Committee Website: BrooklineWellness.weebly.c
- Lawrence Food Day Festival
- Lawrence Fun Run – 1 mile & 5K runs
- B-PEN (Brookline Parent Education Network)
- Stone Soup: Healthy Food at Lawrence
- BPS Wellness Committee Winter Report
Brookline Public School’s Wellness Committee meets quarterly
Coordinator of School Health Service
Tricia Laham, MEd, BSN, RN, NCSN
Director of Food Services