Auction – Master List
Return to the Auction Page
Below is a list of the responsibilities of the Auction committee.
January – March
- Edit/review the spreadsheet of Auction donors, delete those unsuccessful in past years and identify potential new donors.
- Edit/write the auction invitation letter and send to potential donors past and present via email, phone and in person solicitation.
- Arrange and pick up/collect auction items
- Renew membership and set up the auction site
- Advertise and announce the auction event by Family Fun Night in early February: take home fliers, posters, Room Parent communication and PTO newsletter.
- Run and monitor auction for the period of auction (usually late February or early March for 2 or 3 weeks.)
- Track cash, check and PayPal payments and make arrangements for winner to receive their winning items.
- Send thank you note to Auction donors.
- Please contact Nagmeh Ansari firstname.lastname@example.org